Wordle Tips 613: Having trouble with the February 22nd Wordle? clues to help
The genius behind Wordle has another fiendish riddle for fans to solve, and just in time for hump day. Today’s Wordle is pretty tricky, so Express Online is here to help, courtesy of some spoiler-free tips for Wordle 613 on February 22. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to find the clues and good luck!
A deceptively tricky game, Wordle asks players to figure out a five-letter word in just six tries.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your prized winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 613 on February 22…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 613 tips and clues for February 22…
1. Wordle 613 begins with the letter R.
2. Wordle 613 contains two vowels.
#Wordle #Tips #trouble #February #22nd #Wordle #clues