Wordle 571 will be available on January 11, which means you only have 24 hours to solve today’s puzzle. If you’re having trouble with the latest Wordle puzzle and could use a little help, Express Online has put together a selection of tips to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 571 tracks for January 11. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because these tracks are spoiler-free.
The word game that spawned thousands of clones, Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you need help solving Wordle 571 on January 11, check out the spoiler-free tips below.
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 571 tips and clues for January 11…
1. Wordle 571 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 571 contains two vowels.
3. A chair carried on poles and a type of passenger car.
#Wordle #Tips #trouble #Wordle #today #Spoilerfree #tracks