Wordle’s creative genius has another fiendish puzzle for fans to solve, as Wordle 578 activates over the next 24 hours. Today’s starts out simple, but it’s actually a lot more complicated than you might think. Fortunately, though, Express Online is here to help Wordle fans around the world courtesy of three spoiler-free hints for Wordle 578 on January 18. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to find the clues, and good luck!
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 578 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 18 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 578 tips and clues for January 18…
1. Wordle 578 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 578 contains a vowel.
3. Swiss and Rainbow are two varieties of this vegetable.
#Wordle #Hints #SpoilerFree #Clues #Solve #January #Puzzle