Wordle has become a daily highlight for hundreds of thousands of people around the world. However, there are some fans who believe that since The New York Times bought the exclusive rights to the popular puzzle game, Wordle’s daily teasers are getting harder and harder. If you’re having a hard time solving today’s Wordle for January 9, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to give you a head start. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find three clues for Wordle 569 on January 9. Good luck!
The perfect game to kick off your lunch break, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 569 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 9 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 569 tips and clues for January 9…
1. Wordle 569 begins with the letter P.
2. Wordle 569 contains two vowels, one of which occurs twice.
3. Fairy with pointy ears and a kind of haircut.
#Wordle #Tips #trouble #Wordle #today #Spoilerfree #tracks