The weekend is finally here, which means it’s time to leave the work week behind and relax. With this in mind, put your feet up, grab a cup, and tackle the latest Wordle puzzle. Available only for the next 24 hours, Wordle 567 is a tough client, so you might need a little help finding the answer. If you want to keep your winning streak alive, head to the bottom of the page for a new selection of tracks and spoiler-free tracks for January 7th.
The game that spawned a thousand clones, Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 567 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 7 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 567 tips and clues for January 7…
1. Wordle 567 begins with the letter L.
2. Wordle 567 contains two vowels.
3. Don’t let this puzzle go crazy bitter of you.
#Wordle #Tips #trouble #Wordle #today #Spoilerfree #tracks