If you’ve been keeping up with Wordle’s daily puzzles, then you’ll realize just how tricky they’ve been lately. Wordle 555 is another tough nut to crack, so Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you find the answer to Wordle 555 on December 26. Good luck!
The perfect game to play over breakfast, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 555 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 26 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 555 tips and clues for December 26…
1. Wordle 555 begins with the letter J.
2. Wordle 555 contains two vowels.
3. Look at the image to find your final clue.
#Wordle #Hints #December #Clues #Solve #Todays #Wordle