Wordle 552 is only available for the next 24 hours, which means you don’t have much time to figure out the answer and keep your winning streak alive. And because Wordle 552 is hard, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a new selection of hints for the December 23 riddle. And don’t worry, you don’t have to feel guilty, because these tracks are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck!
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 552 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 23rd riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 552 tips and clues for December 23…
1. Wordle 552 begins with the letter A.
2. Wordle 552 contains two vowels.
3. One of the vowels appears twice.
#Wordle #Suggestions #December #SpoilerFree #Tracks #Wordle #Today