If you’re having trouble with Wordle 547 for December 18, you’ve come to the right place. Keeping up with the recent tradition of tricky Wordle puzzles, today’s teaser is giving a lot of players trouble. While it’s not littered with obscure letters, it’s not a word that many people would use very often. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tracks. Just scroll to the bottom of the page for Wordle 547 suggestions for December 18.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 547 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 18 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 547 clues and clues for December 18…
1. Wordle 547 begins with the letter T.
2. Wordle 547 contains two vowels.
3. A gradual narrowing.
#Wordle #Suggestions #December #SpoilerFree #Tracks #Wordle #Today