If you’re having a hard time solving the December 14 Wordle puzzle, then you’ve come to the right place. Wordle 543 is available until the end of the day, so you don’t have much time to figure out the answer and keep your hard-earned winning streak alive. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a selection of spoiler-free hints, so it’s not technically cheating. Good luck!
Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries, a task that isn’t as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would spawn tens upon dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 543 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 14 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 543 clues and clues for December 14…
1. Wordle 543 begins with the letter U.
2. Wordle 543 contains two vowels.
3. However, one of the vowels appears twice.
#Wordle #hard #spoilerfree #hints #December #puzzle