If you’re having trouble with Wordle 531 for December 2, you’ve surely come to the right place. Today’s sneak peek isn’t the world’s hardest Wordle puzzle, but judging by the reaction on social media, some fans are having some trouble finding the answer. Luckily, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tracks for Wordle 531. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle tips on December 2. Good luck.
The word game that spawned thousands of clones, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in six tries. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be much more difficult than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your prized winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 531 on December 2…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 531 tips and clues for December 2…
1. Wordle 531 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 531 contains two vowels.
3. Rubbing damage.
#Wordle #December #spoilerfree #clues #find #answer