If you want to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, you’re going to have to work really hard to solve Wordle 526. Not the darkest word, but judging by the reactions on social media, it’s putting an end to some winning streaks. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes into play. If you need help solving Wordle 526 by November 27, head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and hints. Good luck, because you’re going to need it.
The word game that spawned thousands of clones, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in six tries. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be much more difficult than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your prized winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 526 on November 27…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 526 tips and clues for November 27…
1. Wordle 526 begins with the letter H.
2. Wordle 526 contains only one vowel.
3. You will smile when you get this one.
#Wordle #November #spoilerfree #clues #find #answer