Valorant Gets a Big New Patch: What’s New in Valorant Update 6.02
Valorant fans can download a new update for the popular PC game. Valorant’s new 6.02 update tries to even things out for people with slower internet connections. Specifically, developer Riot Games has lowered the server rewind values, meaning players with low ping will feel less like they’re being shot at when moving behind cover. Needless to say, the new update also fixes a number of bugs, which you can see in the patch notes below.
GAME SYSTEMS UPDATES
• Adjusted maximum server rewind limit to 140ms from 200ms.
– If you only play games where everyone’s ping is low, you shouldn’t even notice this change.
– In other cases, the impact of this change will be subtle and most of you won’t notice the difference.
– With that being said, we expect to see the following changes to play patterns:
– Playing against players with high ping should feel less like you’re being shot at after moving behind a bullet fired earlier.
– Players playing with high ping may start to experience inaccurate hit registration.
– These behaviors already exist in VALORANT, but we’re changing the needle on what we consider “high ping” to be less generous.
– We hope this change will reduce the frustration players feel when playing against high ping players and continue to minimize the impact of network conditions on the game.
• Voice Evaluation Beta (North America/English only)
– Last year we started a background release of Riot Voice Evaluation (RVE) in North America.
– RVE will now move into a limited beta phase that will improve our behavioral reporting data collection capabilities and improve the impact of our communications-related behavioral interventions.
• Potentially fixed bug with KAY/O’s zero/dot (E) not showing the correct enemies you’ve suppressed (let us know if you see any more issues here)
• Improved path detection on Raze’s Boom Bot (C) when chasing an enemy. You can now jump small heights more consistently and will do so with a smoother motion.
• Fixed a bug with Boom Bot (C) getting stuck on a wall and shaking rapidly while making a loud noise. He will now bounce off the wall as usual.
• Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) could get stuck in mid-air in various places
• Fixed bug where Cypher’s Neural Steal (X) would only reveal once if he had been killed or if the round had changed during a previous cast.
• Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Neural Steal (X) revelations would be interrupted when he was killed after it was deployed.
• Players will no longer play the sound of footsteps when going from the Lotus B site platform to the source.
• Lotus door volume has been further reduced (also decreased by 6.01) during the rotation phase
• On Lotus, players next to each other while rotating the gate…rotation should feel smoother
• On Lotus, fixed an issue where players would spawn on the wrong side of the barrier near site C if they were standing on the revolving door at the end of the round.
• In Fracture, fixed a bug where the “Paul Delmann” badge could get stuck on the screen after the buy phase ended.
• Fixed an issue where the reload audio for Frenzy and Bulldog is quieter than other 3rd person weapons.
• Fixed a bug that caused voice chat to stop working when disconnected from the Internet for less than 60 seconds
• If the Internet is disconnected for 60 seconds or less, you will be able to reconnect to voice chat without having to restart the game.
#Valorant #Big #Patch #Whats #Valorant #Update