Three spoiler-free tips to help solve Wordle 514 on November 15
There’s a new Wordle puzzle to solve, and just in time for Tuesday morning. Wordle 514 is available for November 15 only, so you’d better get in quick if you want to keep up those hard-earned winning streaks. Wordle 514 isn’t the most obscure word, but it’s probably not a word you’d use that often. With this in mind, there is a good chance that you will need help solving Wordle today. If you’re having trouble with Wordle from November 15, just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and hints for Wordle 514.
The daily word game that spawned thousands of clones, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in just six tries.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 514 on November 15…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 514 tips and hints for November 15…
1. Wordle 514 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 514 contains a vowel.
3. Bare your teeth and growl.
#spoilerfree #tips #solve #Wordle #November