Three spoiler-free suggestions to help solve Wordle 513 on November 14
It might be Monday, but don’t let that bother you because at least there’s a new Wordle puzzle to solve. Wordle 513 is active for the next 24 hours, so act fast if you want to crack the teaser and keep your winning streak alive. Of course, when you’re faced with such a difficult puzzle, it’s easier said than done. In fact, if you’re having trouble with Wordle 513 on November 14, head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free tips and hints. Good luck!
The perfect game to play at the breakfast table, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in just six tries.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific hints for Wordle 513 on November 14…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 513 tips and clues for November 14…
1. Wordle 513 begins with the letter M.
2. Wordle 513 contains two vowels.
3. Canadian readers should get this one.
#spoilerfree #suggestions #solve #Wordle #November