Wordle 554 is available until December 25, so you’d better hurry if you want to crack the answer and keep that crucial winning streak alive. Christmas Wordle is tough, which is why Express Online is back with a new selection of tracks. While you can cheat and use this surefire Wordle strategy to guarantee victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page will make you feel less guilty. Good luck!
The perfect game to play while you wait for your turkey to cook, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 554 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 25 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 554 tips and clues for December 25…
1. Wordle 554 begins with the letter E.
2. Wordle 554 contains two vowels.
3. Wordle 554 contains one of the letters you should traditionally avoid.
#spoilerfree #hints #solve #Wordle #December