Like Wordle on steroids, Quordle challenges players to figure out four mystery words instead of just one, and in just nine tries. As you can imagine, it’s an extremely difficult game to master, let alone build a winning streak. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a selection of spoiler-free tips for Quordle 351 on January 10. Good luck, because you will need it.
Similar to Wordle, Quordle players will need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles to be successful.
If the tiles turn grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow, then the letter appears, but not in that particular place. Finally, the green tiles mean that the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word, it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you might be able to remove the third word before you’ve guessed the first.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
One strategy is to get as many vowels as possible in your initial guess. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO on your first try, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you can’t solve the first Quordle word on your second try, choose a word with five completely different letters to maximize your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online every day for the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle suggestions for word 1…
1. The first word begins with the letter T.
2. The first word contains two vowels.
3. A gradual narrowing from top to bottom.
Quordle clues for word 2…
1. The second word begins with the letter M.
2. The second word contains a vowel, but it appears twice.
3. A word you would associate with teenagers.
Quordle suggestions for word 3…
1. The third word begins with the letter C.
2. The third word contains a vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Spicy dish (American spelling).
Quordle Tips for Word 4…
1. The fourth word begins with the letter S.
2. The fourth word contains a vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
#spoilerfree #tips #solve #Quordle #January