Spoiler-free tips to help you solve Wordle 494 on October 26
Wordle 494 is active for the next 24 hours, which means you don’t have much time to figure out the answer and keep your winning streak going. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a new selection of clues for the October 26 puzzle. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because these tracks are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck finding the answer, because you may need it.
Wordle’s goal is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries, which is as hard as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed does not appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not good with words, you might prefer something like Nerdle, a daily math-based puzzle where the goal is to solve a mysterious equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 494 hints, check out the latest clues to the October 26 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a pair of vowels on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, here are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 494 clues and clues for October 26…
1. Wordle 494 begins with the letter F.
2. Wordle 494 contains two vowels.
3. Openly disobey the rules.
#Spoilerfree #tips #solve #Wordle #October