Wordle’s second traditional workweek puzzle is live, and it’s another tricky client. Judging by some of the buzz on social media, Wordle 493 is causing some issues, so Express Online has put together a small selection of spoiler-free hints to help fans figure things out. Just head to the bottom of the page for help with the October 25 puzzle. And good luck, because you might need it.
The goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries, which is not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed does not appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not good with words, you might prefer something like Nerdle, a daily math-based puzzle where the goal is to solve a mysterious equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 493 hints, check out the latest clues for the October 25 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a pair of vowels on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, here are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 493 clues and clues for October 25…
1. Wordle 493 begins with the letter F.
2. Wordle 493 contains a vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
#Spoilerfree #tips #solve #Wordle #October