If you are having problems with Wordle 487 for October 19, you have surely come to the right place. Today’s sneak peek is one of the hardest Wordle puzzles of the month so far, and judging by social media, it’s causing fans some trouble. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tips for Wordle 487 on October 19. Good luck, because you may need it.
In case you’ve never played before, the key to solving Wordle puzzles is to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after guessing.
If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed does not appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not good with words, you might prefer something like Nerdle, a daily math-based puzzle where the goal is to solve a mysterious equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 487 hints, check out the latest clues for the October 19 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a pair of vowels on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, here are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 487 clues and clues for October 19…
1. Wordle 487 begins with the letter Q.
2. Wordle 487 contains two vowels.
3. A peculiar aspect of a person’s character.
#Spoilerfree #tips #solve #Wordle #October