Spoiler-free tips and hints to help you with Wordle 495 on October 27
If you’ve been keeping up with Wordle’s daily puzzles this week, you know how tricky they have been. Wordle 495 continues this trend, giving longtime fans another tough nut to crack. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes into play. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free tips and hints to help you find the answer to Wordle 495 by October 27. Good luck!
Wordle’s goal is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries, which is as hard as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed does not appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not good with words, you might prefer something like Nerdle, a daily math-based puzzle where the goal is to solve a mysterious equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 495 hints, check out the latest clues for the October 27 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a pair of vowels on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, here are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 495 clues and clues for October 27…
1. Wordle 495 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 495 contains a vowel.
3. To move something from one place to another.
#Spoilerfree #tips #hints #Wordle #October