Wordle 551 is available until December 22, so you’d better hurry if you want to crack the answer and keep that crucial winning streak alive. Wordle 551 is tough, which is why Express Online is back with a new selection of tracks. Now, while you can cheat and use this surefire strategy from Wordle to guarantee victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page will increase your chances, and without taking away from the satisfaction. Good luck!
The perfect game to play on the morning commute or over lunch, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in just six tries.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each try.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you’ve achieved, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your prized winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 551 on December 22…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 551 tips and clues for December 22…
1. Wordle 551 begins with the letter E.
2. Wordle 551 contains a vowel but it occurs twice.
3. When you’re really good at something.
#Spoilerfree #suggestions #Wordle #551s #answer #Dec