Another day, another Wordle puzzle for the fans to solve. As we get closer to the end of the month, these Wordle riddles don’t get any easier, so Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer and keep that winning streak going. live. Scroll to the bottom of the page for help with Wordle 523 on November 24. Good luck!
Wordle challenges players to unscramble a five letter word in just six tries. To do so, you’ll need to use the elimination process to discard different letters.
If, for example, a letter tile turns gray after one of your guesses, you know that that particular letter doesn’t appear in today’s word.
If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, but not in the correct place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The goal is to solve each puzzle in as few attempts as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing friends, family, and random followers exactly how smart you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. And because Wordle’s site keeps track of your stats, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak, something you’ll be reminded of every time you log on.
If you need help keeping your winning streak alive, check out Wordle’s latest (spoiler-free) tips for the November 24 puzzle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word ‘CRANE’ as an opening assumption.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 523 tips and clues for November 24…
1. Wordle 523 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 523 contains two vowels.
3. Celebrate another win with a big meal.
#Spoilerfree #hints #find #Wordle #523s #answer #November