If you’re having trouble with Wordle 522 for November 23, you’ve come to the right place. Keeping up with the recent tradition of tricky Wordle puzzles, today’s sneak peek is giving countless players trouble. While it’s not the most obscure word, it’s actually a lot harder to crack the answer than you might think. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tips for Wordle 522 on November 23.
Wordle challenges players to unscramble a five letter word in just six tries. To do so, you’ll need to use the elimination process to discard different letters.
If, for example, a letter tile turns gray after one of your guesses, you know that that particular letter doesn’t appear in today’s word.
If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, but not in the correct place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The goal is to solve each puzzle in as few attempts as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing friends, family, and random followers exactly how smart you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. And because Wordle’s site keeps track of your stats, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak, something you’ll be reminded of every time you log on.
If you need help keeping your winning streak alive, check out Wordle’s latest (spoiler-free) tips for the November 23 puzzle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word ‘CRANE’ as an opening assumption.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 522 tips and clues for November 23…
1. Wordle 522 begins with the letter D.
2. Wordle 522 contains two vowels.
3. The name of a hit movie starring Ryan Gosling.
#Spoilerfree #hints #find #Wordle #522s #answer #November