If you’ve been playing Pokémon Scarlet and Violet since their release, you’ll be happy to know that Nintendo has just released a new update for Switch. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Update 1.1.0 makes several bug fixes and gameplay adjustments, including the addition of Season 1 of Ranked Battles. The popular Ranked Battles feature allows players to battle other Pokemon fans in the Battle Arena.
To install the update, simply connect your Nintendo Switch to the Internet and select the Pokémon Scarlet or Violet icon.
After pressing the + or – button on your Switch controller, you should select Software Update followed by Via Internet.
After the update is installed, the latest version number will be displayed on the screen and you will have access to the new features.
In addition to Ranked Battles, the latest update fixes an issue with music, not to mention other performance improvements.
You can see the full list of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet patch notes below.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes…
• Season 1 of Ranked Battles will start, allowing you to enjoy Ranked Battles through the Battle Arena.
– Please refer to the in-game notice for more details on Season 1 of Ranked Battles.
• Fixed an issue that caused music to not play correctly during battles with the Elite Four and Top Champion on the Victory Road.
• Other selected bug fixes have been made.
• We are aware that players may encounter issues that affect game performance.
– Our goal is always to give players a positive experience with our games and we apologize for any inconvenience.
– We take player feedback very seriously and are working to improve the games.
#Pokémon #Scarlet #Violet #Patch #Heres #Whats #Update #1.1.0