Overwatch 2 Patch Notes: What’s New in the Halloween Terror Update
Overwatch 2’s first big in-game event is finally here, as Halloween Terror debuts on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. Halloween Terror adds Junkenstein’s Revenge: Wrath of the Bride co-op gameplay, as well as a host of enchanted skins, items, and more. Needless to say, the release of a new event coincides with the release of a new update which, according to the patch notes, makes a number of bug fixes and tweaks to the game. You can see the patch notes below.
Bug fix in Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror update…
• Fixed an issue where players would retain 30% of max charge between rounds on control maps.
• Fixed an issue with checkpoint maps not always transitioning correctly into overtime.
• Fixed the ‘vs.’ the screen does not appear in Competitive
• Fixed an issue where players were unable to invite others to a custom game by clicking on an empty spectator slot.
• Fixed an issue with text chat not being available for gamepad users on PC
• Using Pause Match in Custom Game will no longer disable other menu buttons
• Fixed an issue with Kill Cams not playing properly during overtime
• Players should no longer be able to get stuck under TS-1 in Push game mode
Fixed an issue with controllers not being able to scroll in some UI
– Changed the umbrellas and tables in the front spawn cafe to make it easier to move around.
– Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on umbrellas in the front spawn cafe.
– Fixed some areas where players could get stuck.
• Junker City
– Resolved a performance issue with some boats placed on the map
– Fixed an issue with the ‘Little Red’ skin and ‘Line Dance’ emote performing a broken animation
– Bastion has been added back to the lineup.
– Resolved an issue with Bastion Setup: Artillery where you could fire more than the three allotted charges
– Bastion’s weapon should no longer disappear when using Setup: Artillery
• Queen Junker
– Serrated Blade should no longer be deflected or returned by friendly abilities
– ‘Tanpopo’ skin can now be bought and equipped
– Kiriko’s heroic pose is now unlocked
– Fixed an issue with Swift Step not removing negative side effects consistently
– Fixed an issue with Kitsune Rush not properly reducing Baptiste’s Field of Immortality cooldown
– Fixed a bug where Mei’s visual effects would stop playing during the match.
– Resolved an issue with Mercy’s main firing animation after switching weapons.
– Changed the location of Reinhardt’s amulets.
• Pork on the way
– Fixed an issue where Roadhog’s chain hook was failing to land the target when it should have hit
– Fixed an issue with Roadhog’s quick melee animation not playing correctly.
– Symmetra should no longer be able to use her ultimate and set up her teleporter at the same time
– Torbjörn has been added back to competitive play.
– Overcharge can no longer be used multiple times in a row
#Overwatch #Patch #Notes #Whats #Halloween #Terror #Update