Need help with Wordle 606? Spoiler-free tips for February 15
The latest Wordle puzzle is out on February 15, so you might want to hurry up and crack it if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 606 isn’t the easiest puzzle to solve, so the Daily Express is here to help. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a new selection of spoiler-free hints and hints for Wordle 606 on February 15. Good luck, because you may need it.
The ideal game to play on the way to work, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 606 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 15 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 606 clues and clues for February 15…
1. Wordle 606 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 606 contains a vowel, but it occurs twice.
3. Another letter also appears twice.
#Wordle #Spoilerfree #tips #February