Wordle 542 is only available until December 13, so you don’t have much time to figure out the answer. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer to Wordle 542, which is more complicated than you think. Scroll to the bottom of the page for Wordle 542 hints and good luck finding the answer.
Wordle’s goal is to crack a five-letter word in just six tries, a task that isn’t as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would spawn tens upon dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 542 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 13 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 542 clues and clues for December 13…
1. Wordle 542 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 542 contains two vowels.
3. Something you’d find on the wheels of a bicycle.
#trouble #Wordle #today #Wordle #Tips #December