Another day, another Wordle puzzle. As we get closer to the end of the work week, these Wordle riddles don’t get any easier, so Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you find the answer and keep winning. streak alive Scroll to the bottom of the page for help with Wordle 586 on January 26. Good luck!
A fantastic game with a huge following, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 586 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 26 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 586 tips and clues for January 26…
1. Wordle 586 begins with the letter B.
2. Wordle 586 contains a traditional vowel.
3. The vowel appears twice.
#trouble #Wordle #January #Hints #Wordle