Wordle is back with another fiendish riddle, and just in time for Sunday. The January 22 Wordle Daily is tough and will almost certainly end a winning streak or two. If you’re having trouble with today’s Wordle, don’t worry, because Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 582. Just scroll to the bottom of the page for those crucial clues. Good luck!
The perfect game to play on a relaxing Sunday morning, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 582 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 22nd riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 582 tips and clues for January 22…
1. Wordle 582 begins with the letter M.
2. Wordle 582 contains two vowels.
3. A friendly greeting you might hear from a pirate.
#trouble #Wordle #January #Hints #Wordle