Another day, another Wordle puzzle for the fans to solve. As we draw closer to the end of the month, these Wordle riddles don’t get any easier, so Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer and keep that winning streak going. live. Scroll to the bottom of the page for help with Wordle 581 on January 21. Good luck!
A fantastic game to play over breakfast, the object of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 581 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 21 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 581 tips and clues for January 21…
1. Wordle 581 begins with the letter B.
2. Wordle 581 contains a vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
#trouble #Wordle #January #Hints #Wordle