Wordle 580 is only active for the next 24 hours, so you don’t have much time to figure out the answer. Fortunately, if your winning streak is in jeopardy, Express Online is back with a new selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer. Head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free Wordle 580 tips on January 20, and good luck figuring out the answer.
The perfect game to play during your morning commute, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 580 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 20 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 580 tips and clues for January 19…
1. Wordle 580 begins with the letter A.
2. Wordle 580 contains two vowels.
3. Something you pray for.
#trouble #Wordle #January #Hints #Wordle