Having trouble with Wordle 612 on February 21? Clues to help find the answer
Wordle 612 continues the recent trend of tricky puzzles, giving longtime fans a real challenge before the month is out. Fortunately, however, this is where Express Online comes into play. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 612 for February 21. Good luck, because you may need it.
The ideal game to play on your commute, the goal of Wordle is to unscramble a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle would spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and an extreme Wordle game called Quordle, where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to solve a math equation.
The Four Best Wordle Starter Words to Become a ‘Wordle Master’: Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 612 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 21 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
word 612 clues and clues for February 21…
1. Wordle 612 begins with the letter R.
2. Wordle 612 contains a traditional vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
#trouble #Wordle #February #Clues #find #answer