Wordle 536 is active for the next 24 hours, which means you don’t have much time to figure out the answer and keep your winning streak going. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a new selection of clues for the December 7 riddle. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because these tracks are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck finding the answer, because you may need it.
The perfect game to play on your morning commute or during your lunch break, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five-letter word in just six tries.
To solve the puzzle, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, the letter you guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, but not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings-themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not good with words, you might prefer something like Nerdle, a daily math-based puzzle where the goal is to solve a mysterious equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for the Wordle 536 clues, check out the latest clues for the December 7 riddle below…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use a vowel pair on your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘LIFT’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 536 tips and clues for December 7…
1. Wordle 536 begins with the letter J.
2. Wordle 536 contains two vowels.
3. A contest in which a gentleman could participate.
#trouble #Wordle #Spoilerfree #tips #find #answer