Fortnite Update 22.40 Patch Notes, Downtime, 40v40, Miles Morales
Fortnite fans are counting down to the release of the 22.40 update. The new Fortnite update has a release date of November 15 on PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android. Unfortunately, however, the update will be accompanied by an extended period of server downtime, which begins at 9am GMT UK time. Matchmaking will be disabled 30 minutes before the update release at 8:30am
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, along with a brief preview of what to expect from the 22.40 update.
“Get ready to battle with 39 of your closest friends for v22.40!” read a tweet from Epic. “Downtime will begin at 4am ET with matchmaking disabled shortly before.”
While there is no official server downtime schedule, the game usually stays offline for a couple of hours, which means it should be back online around 11am.
As you can see from Epic’s tweet, the new update will introduce the much-rumored Zero Build 40-vs-40 mode.
The limited-time event pits teams of 40 against each other, similar to the classic 50v50 game featured in previous seasons.
Of course, 40v40 isn’t the only thing fans can expect from the update, with rumors from insiders like Porcelain that Spider-Man hero Miles Morales could appear as a guest appearance.
With Epic recently announcing plans to put on a big end-of-season extravaganza in just a couple of weeks, there’s a strong possibility that insiders will leak information about the Fracture event.
Of course, the new update will make various adjustments to the game and fix bugs, which you can read about in the first 22.40 patch notes below.
Fortnite Update 22.40 Patch Notes…
Battle Royale Fixes:
• In Battle Lab, players can be ejected into the center when they enter the water
– When entering the water in the Battle Lab, players may be kicked into the center.
• Some outfits from previous battle passes are missing the color
– Some outfits from previous Battle Passes may appear completely white and not in their intended color.
• Prop Movers cannot always be reactivated in a round
– In matchmaking, Prop Movers cannot be reactivated in a round if they were activated in a previous round
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes #Downtime #40v40 #Miles #Morales